Skip to content
Shipping Fees and Policies
1. Shipping costs shown include fuel surcharges.
2. Import duties, taxes, remote area shipping fee and other customs related charges are not included.
3. Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred( if any).
4. All shippings can be tracked on the website:
http://www.17track.net/en/.( SF-Express: http://www.sf-express.com/us/en/)
5. The Post Office(China Post, HK Post, Singapore Post, Sweden Post) can not provide complete shipping information of the following countries because of the network or politics of destination. But this does not mean your order isn't in transit. Please wait for the express company to contact you.
The countries are as follow: Algeria, Andorra, Anguilla[UnitedKingdom], Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Canada, CapeVerde, CentralAfricanRepublic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Cuba, Dominica, DominicanRepublic, ElSalvador, EquatorialGuinea, Fiji, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Libya, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Mozambique, Netherlands, NewCaledonia, Niger, Oman, OranIslands[Finland], Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, SaintLucia, Swaziland, Tajikistan, TheRepublicofCongo, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, UnitedKingdom, UnitedStates, Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
6. Since August 27th, 2018, all international mail arriving in Brazil through the Correios (Post Office) should be subject to the collection of a R$15 postal fee.